The Afghan Eye Podcast provides a counter-narrative to what mainstream media portrays of Afghanistan. We challenge stereotypes about Afghans and Muslims in general that have been instrumentalised in the War on Terror.
A critical review of the Afghanistan Study Group's report – The Afghan Eye
- A critical review of the Afghanistan Study Group's report
- Lynzy Billing, attack on CIA base in Khost & the media's coverage of Afghanistan
- Book Review – ‘Afghanistan: What Everyone Needs to Know’
- Hamid Helmandi on challenges of Urban Development and Agriculture in Afghanistan
- The Legacy of King Amanullah Khan